|About Dynamic Energy Balancing®|
|Dynamic Energy Balancing® Classes|
|Current Class Schedule|
|Foundations Course w/ Ethics|
|Intro to Dynamic Energy Balancing|
mic Energy Balancing®: Foundations
Instructor Nancy Toner Weinberger
All October classses are guaranteed to be held.
Dynamic Energy Balancing Foundations Course with Ethical Considerations for Energy Workers
Location: Health Touch, Durham, NC (Fri-Sun)
Dates: October 18-20, 2013
Times: 9:30AM-6:30PM each day
Prerequisite: The ability to give an energy work session and at least one prior class in energy work, or permission of the the Instructor.
Certification: 24 NCBTMB-approved contact hours for Massage Therapists, including 3 hours of Ethics. The class is open to all energy workers; license in massage is not required. Dynamic Energy Balancing provides 21 CE hrs. Ethical Considerations for Energy Workers provides 3 CE hrs in Ethics. This Ethics class is only offered in association with the Dynamic Energy Balancing course and is a required part of the course.
Tuition: $375 for the full 3 days.
Class Confrimation date: 9/30/2013
Take your energy work to the next level- Immerse yourself in a powerful energetic transformative experience; Gain confidence in your energy work and enhance your professionalism. The class includes:
- Lecture - Stimulate your intellect with an exciting new energy map for understanding the dynamics of the body, emotions, mind, and spirit.
- Meditation - Gain skills and get support through guided visualizations
- Supervised Practice - Energy work demonstrations and trades with students in the class
Course Learning Outcomes:
At the conclusion of the course the successful student will:
- Perceive the human energy field at more than one level.
- Effectively integrate Dynamic Energy Balancing principles into a standard energy work session.
- Describe the relationship of color and imagery to the healing process and how to use color and imagery in an energy work session.
- Appropriately choose, describe and use at least 4 standard treatment approaches in an energy work session.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the energetic interrelationship of spirit, mind, emotion, and body in regard to health by describing the assessment and treatment process on a human body in terms of the principles of Dynamic Energy Balancing.
- Through an exploration of ethical considerations for energy workers, redefine ethical boundaries, thus gaining clarity, confidence, and enhanced professionalism, in your energetic interactions with clients.
Materials: Please bring brightly colored items in all the colors of the chakras as you know and perceive them, plus something totally black. These items could be fabric, paper, stone, or any other material, but please only one color to an item. You will also need to bring a massage table, sheets and props for your comfort on the table in side-lying position. We will not be disrobing in this class.
Dynamic Energy Balancing Theory: Overview, Emotional Balance, Personality Characteristics, Physical Implications, Seven Functions of Thought, Spiritual/Relationship Level
Building Imagery for healing; Treatment using color and imagery
Sensing and working with the various levels of the aura
Working with Resonance
Working with Higher Self in the Healing Sanctuary
Ethical use of intention and ritual
Assessing/Treating with and without a medical diagnosis
Ethical Considerations for Energy Workers will include an overview of special conditions applying to energy workers, and the development of new levels of integrity, respect, kindness, and presence. The formally defined Ethics portion of the class begins with a one hour round table ethics discussion, focusing on story-telling- sharing of ethical issues experienced by members of the group and the instructor and how they were or were not resolved, impact on client, etc. On Sunday we will devote the hour before lunch to a series of experiential exercise in which we explore and report on boundaries and intention/lack of intention. The hour after lunch will be set aside for us to formulate a Code of Ethics for Energy Workers based on the group's experiences and shared convictions.